With new entrants to the market and customers increasing demands for a joined up ICT environment, many channel partners are looking to differentiate themselves and establish their value. In a world where customers can buy almost anything online, long-term success in the channel will depend on more than product alone and with so many vendors available to partner with, old and new, choosing the right one can be a daunting task. Alan Mackie will be sharing how resellers can successfully navigate their business and thrive in an ever-changing market.
During this session delegates will learn:
1. How the channel market has changed and the impact this has had on resellers
2. How resellers can establish their value and bring this to their customers
3. Adopting a true UC approach to cater to customer demands
4. Why flexibility is key to long term success
5. What resellers should be looking for in their partnerships for a successful channel business