Graduated with a degree in Computer Science. At the beginning of his profession, he worked with software development and analysis of human-machine interaction. In 1998, he founded his first business, Intellicode, which has grown over the years and is currently operating in the market. In 2000, he developed a new communication system and became the project manager at Wildix, founded in 2005. He is currently the CEO of Wildix.
During this session delegates will learn:
1. UC&C State of the art in an ever-changing market
2. Risks if the profession doesn’t change
3. The advantages of an evolution in the category
4. A new business model to win the challenge
5. A vision for a great future in UC&C