We are inviting select experts to present a paper at Channel Live .
The face-to-face event returns to the NEC next year and provides you with a unique opportunity to address the sector, in-person, as a thought leader. We will have three dedicated streams covering topics from across the industry, themed around Business, Technology and People.
Our aim is to deliver an independent programme that encourages the free and frank exchange of views and ideas, sharing of best practice and to deliver practical solutions to real life challenges.
The conference itself allows the ideal platform for businesses to align themselves with a market leading educational programme and position themselves as thought leaders in the sector.
- Recovery from the pandemic
- Next-generation connectivity (including 5G and FTTP)
- Building managed services offerings
- Skills and apprenticeships
- Shifting business models (i.e. the growth of subscription-based services)
- Mental health
- Evolving opportunities (AI, ML, IoT, cloud)
- Future workplaces
- Dealers, resellers and VARs
- Professional services (i.e. marketing, sales training, legal services, corporate finance)
If you would like to be considered to take part in the conference programme, or feel you have any ideas, innovations or initiatives that you think could benefit your peers, please contact conference curator Ahmo Saric.